woensdag 16 april 2014

School Projects [3]

Even tough I'm in the middle of my Easter break, school is never completely out of my mind. While working on new school assignments it's never a bad idea to look back. So, yes, I have a new school projects update. Today I'm showing you a design from a couple of weeks ago. We had to make a poster for a magic club. It needed to be in black & purple, we had to put "The Amazing Story of Magic" on it as a title and we needed to put the evolution of magic in it as well. The poster design isn't very good (that's what they told me), but I'm still sort of happy with it. It was the first time I really used Illustrator for colouring (until now I just filled a form with one colour and done), so I learned a lot, which for me is always an import thing. I'm also just glad I finished it in time, something that wasn't easy. :)

Het mag dan wel vakantie zijn, schoolwerk is toch nooit echt veraf. Naast vooruit kijken mag af en toe achteruit kijken ook eens, het is dus tijd voor een nieuwe school project-update. Voor onderstaande opdracht moesten we een poster maken voor een goochelclub. Als titel moest er "The Amazing Story of Magic" opkomen en het zou ook leuk zijn moesten we iets met de evolutie van goochelen doen. Qua kleur moest er zeker toch paars en zwart inzitten en als het nog even kon, een nieuwe logo ook aub. Dat logo kwam er bij mij niet van, de poster gelukkig wel. En al is hij verre van goed, het was de eerste keer dat ik een poging deed om iets te in te kleuren in Illustrator en ik ben gewoon al heel blij dat hij op tijd af was. :)

Goochelposter

Moodboard and sketches // Moodboard & voorstudies

Goochelposter Goochelposter

Digital drawing in Illustrator & final version of the poster // Digitale tekening en uiteindelijke versie van de poster

1 opmerking:

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.