maandag 11 augustus 2014

This & That [4]

On Monday I like to share things. Some pretty, some interesting, some to make you think. I hope you get as much inspiration from my little collection today as I get from it. And if not inspiration, then I hope you can just appreciate the beauty of things.

Art I think I'm in love! The artwork of Victo Ngai is so beautiful! I love the flowiness of het work and the muted colours.

Image Source: Victo Ngai on Tumblr

Notebook Love It might not be very functional, but it's cool nonetheless. I also think this notebook by TM makes thinking outside the box a little bit easier.

Image Source: TM

Animation You're probably familiar with the intro to Futurama? Well, someone started making a 3D-style version of it. I think it's pretty awesome.

Sewing My inner book nerd died a little when I saw theBook zipper clutch tutorial by Sew Kate Sew. After reassuring myself this was a perfectly good way to repurpose old and unloved books I warmed up to the idea. I think the execution is lovely and I might even try this myself, you know, when I find a really old and really unloved book.

Image Source: See Kate Sew

Words "The worst thing one can do with words is to surrender to them." George Orwell

Image Source: Super Precious Art Gallery

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.